Saturday, March 19, 2011

Recreated Decal

Aloha travel trailers haven't been manufactured in many decades, so getting our hands on replacement decals is impossible.  After checking around with a number of companies, I lucked into a group in upstate New York who helped me out.

I don't have the new decals on the trailer yet, but I will update when I do.  For now, I can show you what is left on the trailer and the packaged recreation.

Existing front decal...

Existing rear decal...

Recreated decal...  I'll post an update once I actually get these in place.

4 comments:

  1. Just acquired a '65 Aloha pretty much the same except our door was closer to the front, and we don't have the small closet you do. But anyhoo would love to get these decals, could you apss on the info. We actually live close to Beaverton, Or in Portland. Funny thing is we didnt realize these were from here when we bought last week. Love your blog it's helping us get excited about working on it.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!! Check out this guy on ebay...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390298423758&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp5197.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D390298423758%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1#ht_500wt_922

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try vintagetraveltrailerdecals.com

    ReplyDelete